Mothers Day Logo

Not a problem, but I couldn't post in the News & Announcements section.

Sunday May 13 is Mothers Day and I propose the following celebration logo on the occasion.

tnVLY0l.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • SuperModerator

Wow, thank you koolkat!

Only annoying thing is that all Andr||Net logos are incorporated in the top left part image of every theme (the top image is in 2 parts, left and right).
The left part has a fixed size while the right one has a flexible size, depending on the viewer's graphics card (PC, lappy, tablet, phone).

We have to edit every theme one by one to set the logo and do the same to set the old one back on Monday.
This work is time-consuming whereas we only have to do this on 1 theme for Xmas and Halloween.

I suggest to set your beautiful logo on the announcement part at the top of the chatbox on Saturday night and to remove it on Monday morning.
Doing so it will be visible for all members on the main forum page, whatever the theme is they opted for. ;)

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator

Thanx BamSec1 for giving us insight about the backfront of andr.net but also for your constructive solution.

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator

BTW, anyone can save the picture at the top left part of the forum pages (the part with the logo on it), but not the part on the right side. ;)

Thanks for the detailed explanation. And the solution you propose is equally effective. But if doesn't prove practically possible, not to worry unduly.

• Like 2