The Rolling Stones - Blue And Lonesome (2016)

hannibal1

Rolling Stones - Blue And Lonesome (2016)

cover image

1. Just Your Fool
  2. Commit A Crime
  3. Blue And Lonesome
  4. All Of Your Love
  5. I Gotta Go
  6. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
  7. Ride 'Em On Down
  8. Hate To See You Go
  9. Hoo Doo Blues
  10. Little Rain
  11. Just Like I Treat You
  12. I Can't Quit You Baby

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by BamSec1
Fix URL / BamSec1... Removed image from wwwrollingstones.wpengine.net_xxx. It's in the forum rulez: "Do not hotlink images from other websites."
  • Like 1
  • SuperModerator

Mirror(s):

The Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome (2016)

lZ7b4e.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Just Your Fool
02. Commit A Crime
03. Blue And Lonesome
04. All Of Your Love
05. I Gotta Go
06. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
07. Ride ‘Em On Down
08. Hate To See You Go
09. Hoo Doo Blues
10. Little Rain
11. Just Like I Treat You
12. I Can’t Quit You Baby

DLBam2_Shad.png
Hurry if you want to download the album: this is a [Dead Links? Topic Removed!] thread. No mirrors will be added.

Hidden Content

OR
zippyshare - Dead Link
OR

Hidden Content

NO Password.

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Removed: Dead Link(s)
  • Like 5
  • SuperModerator
On 12/21/2016 at 3:13 PM, nobody said:

Hi there,

I was on here for a good while - under a couple of profiles. I left because far too many of the downloads gave me malware - or asked me to download system updates or such. I found that some people, getting notoriety from the amount of links they post, just trawl the web and copy links across to here without checking to see what is involved. I used to respect quite a few people here in the early days but have no time for them now. Their links are chancy - one person just posts vast amount of links obtain from hacker-central (Russia).

I came back to see if things changed, had a look at six links, and two of the links - from your section as it turns out - resulted on some of the above scams. Scary average don't you think? 

I also find the links are obscure and sometimes non existent on the page. Far too difficult to locate on the page and a too high a chance of clicking a link that will destroy the PC. I have downloaded two items and I guess I will be doing a very deep cleanse after I post this.

Does nobody think of testing the links - like, quality before quantity?

Have a look at the thousands of links posted weekly. How many of them are actually used? Are they needed? Or just to make someone look good - ego stroking?

Is it not time to have this quality? Anyone posting a link should be made to actually download from that link and test the package before posting it - and explain where exactly to click. If not then their profile is revoked. I check out several sites, like Blinking Computers, so I know how dangerous it is out there today.

A shame I have to mail this to you, but I was here in the early days when links were sound.

Hope it does not spoil your Christmas.

Yeah, links were sound, links were appz, links were movies and so on, but all this was when hosts were nice and not so eager to make BIG money like they are nowadays!

Well, I checked this by downloading the uploaded file and tested it. Unzipping and playing the MP3 files inside worked like a charm.

Second thing is that I don't like your reply about showing a picture! :<_<:

Now this, if I were you I'd do a deep scan of my PC and check if it is not infected and well protected. Saving your downloads in a virtual box installed on your PC is a much better option than just saving to your hard disk.

What I also want to say is that more and more hosts send lots of pop-up and pop-under windows to people opting to download as a free user.
Sometimes they even inject a file to people's PC, freezing it for some time or until they clear the cookies on their PC. Some even have to do a reset. In the past it even happened to me, knowing now I have to avoid those host !
So you see, NOT everything is the uploader or poster's  fault.

In your PM you asked why posters are not checking what they post. Let me tell you that almost all -in all forums- do a copy/paste of what they post. It was always like that, but years ago hosts were not so bad as they are these days.
Only the very first posters of an app, movie or music album know if what they upload is clean or not.
It would be too much time-consuming to unzip/unrar every goodie and check it out.
And also, you are mad because of what happened to you, but would like to see it happening to the uploaders?

I am not going to reply your PM and ask you here to click the [Report button] would you (in the future) have something to say and tell your story there. Doing so, not only me sees what is on your heart, but also the other members of the staff.

And finally, please remember this:
Forums are not democracies. Forums may be publicly accessible, but they are NOT public spaces. They are equitable to the front yard of homes, and any speaking that is done in them is at the grace of the forum owner.
There are no rights on forums ... even as a member, you are a guest.

This said, if you want quality above quantity and are not happy with what you get here, try finding it elsewhere. Or maybe buying what you want ... just to be 100% sure of what you get?

Discussion closed!

Bam

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator

Mirror(s):

Hidden Content

OR

Hidden Content

NO Password.

Bam