Best VPN 2017

uk666

• SuperModerator

I like very much the "Reveal hidden contents".

It's sad posters have to beg for a click on the LTB.png button, members should do it without having to first read the hidden contents!

I'll check if there's no hook or plugin for this program so members have also to click a Thanks03.png button before DL links are revealed. :wink:

Edit

For those using a VPN, this might be interesting too: ● » 5 Free Automatic Kill Switches for Unexpected VPN Disconnection «

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Fixed the old image links.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Nice topic,

i tried couple diffrent VPN Providers and by far the best and most reliable + updated servers where on HideMyAss. Not to advert them but it was the best imho. i used it for netflix hulu and stuff. i had a subscription for 1 year for 49€ i think so i tried this out. and the support is first class. they helped me configuring my wrt flashed router.

Because it got a bit more priocey for me i left the service and tried ivacy vpn which seems to be good aswell. but still hma is my fav.
they seem to be good. not as hma infrastructure but good enough to stream content. they even offer a kodi plugin for automatic connecting to a vpn by configuring the apps. it was a bit of trial and error but it works out now.

have a nice day everyone.

ArcaDe

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
48 minutes ago, ArcaDe said:

by far the best and most reliable + updated servers where on HideMyAss.

Never used HMA. After trying several ones myself, my preference goes to Easy-Hide-IP VPN.

Easy to change from 1 country to an other and I can also select between a mass of different IPs in every country.

• Like 2

It looks like the same ivacy does. I'll have a closer look into it. for now i got a 5 years subscription for 35€ i think. Else i wouldnt have taken it :)

• Like 3

What about the DNS with a VPN? Without VPN there are DNS written in my 'internet connection settings' (either the default DNS of my provider or others [google DNS e.g.]). It seems that the VPN provider also provides DNS. So: what do I do? Do I erase the DNS ? Will the connection to the VPN provider possible without any DNS?? Thks...

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
On 10/5/2017 at 8:45 PM, micro22 said:

What about the DNS with a VPN?

Google DNS is what I use for as long as I can remember.

It works like a charm with VPN.

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

Edit
Now I switched to:
With even better results.

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Added: Extra info.
  • Thanks 2